Keen Sourcing Factory Audit is the best way to evaluate your potential supplier's reliability and capabilities – before you place orders to them.
Your supply chain is only as good as its weakest link. The only way to ensure smooth running of your business and uninterrupted supply of goods is to thoroughly vet potential suppliers before integrating them into your supply chain.
Factory Audit by Keen Sourcing is a cost- and time-effective way to prepare a complete profile of your potential supplier, ensuring they will become a reliable part of your global supply chain. With a Keen Sourcing Factory Audit Report in hand you will be able to confirm that the audited factory is capable of delivering to your production specifications, address and prevent potential further costly disruptions once production is launched.
Factory Audit Expertise
Keen Sourcing’s Factory Audit adhere to the internationally recognized ISO 9000 standards for Quality Management System. Our auditors are profiled specialists with an average of 10 years of experience in the field, and undergo regular training and attestation.
In the scope of a Manufacturing Audit, Keen Sourcing auditors conduct an extensive evaluation of your supplier's facilities and management systems. The standard Factory Audit covers:
• Factory profile
• Production capacities
• Factory facilities, including condition of machinery and equipment
• Workflow and organization charts
• Quality assurance systems in place
Customizable Audit Programs
Our Factory Audits offer a great degree of flexibility and can be customized to fit your specific requirements.
The following additional modules can be included in a Keen Sourcing supplier evaluation:
• Social responsibility and compliance
• Procurement conditions
• R&D – sampling capacity
• Hygiene, health and safety
• Environmental impact
• RoHS standards
• Other modules as required
Keen Sourcing's Factory Audits are priced per man-day, depending on the geographical location of your supplier:
The audit duration is usually one man-day for factories employing under 500 workers, and two man-days for larger facilities.
Why Perform a Factory Audit
• To verify that your supplier's facilities are operational and suitable for manufacturing your product
• To ensure that your supplier's sourcing policies comply with your own
• To identify and hedge against potential quality, operational, and ethical risks
• To evaluate the competence of the factory management