As you already knew, Yeti tumblers, ramblers, can coolers and cooler boxes are manufactured by four manufacturers in China. Many buyers want to know the names and contact information of these four water bottle factories. They are curious about Yeti's manufacturers. Some buyers want to cooperate with these manufacturers to produce high quality Drinkware. However, even if they travel around the world’s trading shows, they can’t find clues about Yeti supplier. Why? The answer is that Yeti has signed an NDA agreement with its four manufacturers, which stipulates the confidentiality obligation of its suppliers. Yeti’s products are not allowed to be displayed in the exhibition, or even in the show room of its own workshop.
Keen sourcing cooperates with four manufacturers of Yeti and develops a large number of new projects with them every year. So we are quite familiar with these four manufacturers.
In this article, we will introduce one of the manufacturers of Yeti to you. Let’s call it Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A .
Company profile of Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A:
Founded in 2002, Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A is mainly engaged in the R & D, design, manufacture and sales of stainless steel vacuum insulation utensils for daily use. Its main products include thermos cups, thermos bottles, thermos pots, thermos lunch boxes, can cooler, dog bowl and other stainless steel vacuum insulation utensils as well as some stainless steel non vacuum utensils.
After years of development, Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A has become one of the most influential professional stainless steel vacuum insulation vessel manufacturers in the world. Compared with the global enterprises in the same industry, Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A has the advantages of large production and marketing scale, excellent manufacturing technology, outstanding R & D and design ability, and wide global marketing network coverage. According to the statistics of China Daily Necessities Industry Association, in 2008 and 2009, Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A ranked second in the global sales revenue of stainless steel vacuum insulation vessel industry in China for two consecutive years.
Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A is the drafting unit of national standard of stainless steel vacuum cup (Compulsory) and product standard of QB / t2933-2008 double mouthed cup. In 2009, Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A was recognized as "high tech enterprise". In 2010, it was selected as "Industrial Circular Economy Demonstration Enterprise"; Its products have passed the comprehensive evaluation of The Joint Conference of Shanghai World Expo Franchise approval, and become the licensed manufacturer and retailer of stainless steel vacuum insulation cup for Shanghai World Expo.
Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A adheres to the combination of independent R & D and absorption of advanced technology, continuously improves the level of product manufacturing technology, R & D and design, and continuously provides a variety of high-quality and diversified stainless steel vacuum insulation vessel series products for customers and consumers around the world, and gradually formed the present product system of over 20 series and 200 varieties.
Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A ‘s products are mainly sold to North America, Japan, South Korea, Russia and other regions in the international market. It adopts ODM and OEM business model to provide professional R & D, design and manufacturing services for the international brands of stainless steel vacuum insulation vessel, and has established good cooperative relations with many international famous brands such as DIETICIAN GROUP , Yeti, HYDRO FLASK, , etc. In the global market, yeti tumbler manufacturer A mainly adopts the distribution mode to sell its own brand products. Yeti tumbler manufacturer A has 88 distributors and more than 3000 sales terminals nationwide.
Yeti Tumbler Manufacturer A has specially opened up a completely closed production workshop for Yeti, which does not produce products of other brands. However, the production equipment of Yeti’s exclusive workshop is the same as that of other brand products, and there is nothing special about it. Thermos cup is a high-tech industry, and different brands of manufacturing processes are roughly the same.
Some pictures of the production line are as follows:
1. Pipe Cutting: by lathe, the size is required to be accurate, the defective products and waste materials should be found in time, and the pits, pockmarks and waste products should be avoided in operation.
2. Water expansion: by water expansion press machine, requires high concentration, always pay attention to whether the product pit, size, shape meet the requirements.
4. Bulging: by a Large Press Machine . Using a large press requires attention. The weld of the shell should correspond to the joint of the mold. Always pay attention to whether the pit, size and shape of the product meet the requirements.
5. Rolling angle: Use a lathe to roll the two corners of the concave shape of the bulging shell to meet the size requirements, avoiding pits, pockmarks and scrap
6. Shrink bottom: Use a lathe to shrink the arc bottom of the bulging shell to meet the size requirements to avoid pits, pockmarks and waste products.
7. Bottom cutting: Use a lathe to cut the bottom of the shell that has been shrunk to the standard size. The cut is even, without notch or burrs, and handle it with care to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap.
8. Reinforcement: Flatten the welding seam at the shell mouth on a small press, so that there will be no skip welding during welding, so that the welding joint is smooth and even.
9. Flatting of the top shell: Use a lathe to have a uniform flat opening, no gaps, and burrs. It meets the requirements. Handle with care to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap
10、Bottom punching: Use a press requires high concentration, always need to pay attention to whether the pit, size, and shape of the product meet the requirements, and especially pay attention to whether there are cracks at the bottom of the punch.
11. Flat-bottomed mouth: Use an instrument car. The flat-bottomed mouth is even, without gaps and burrs, and meets the requirements. Handle with care to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap
12. Flat tube: Use an instrument car to flatten one end of the tube mouth. The tube mouth is even, without gaps and burrs, and meets the requirements; handle with care to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap.
13. Roll up the corners: Using a lathe to roll the bulging corners of the bulged liner to meet the size requirements, handling with care and avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap.
14. Flatting the inner shell top side: use an instrument car, the flat mouth is even, no gaps, burrs, and meets the requirements; handle with care to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap.
15. Thread rolling: Use a special thread machine, which is specifically implemented in accordance with the "Thread Rolling Operation Guide". Paying attention to adjust the depth of the thread to meet the size requirements; handle with care to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap.
16. Cleaning and drying: Clean the inner tank and outer shell and dry them; handle with care to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap
17. Knock inspection: check whether the inner tank and outer shell are qualified. If there are pits , knock them to be flat to meet the requirements, and handle them gently.
18. Joint welding: butt welding the inner tank and the inner bottom, according to the "Butt Welding Operation Guide", the welding seam is required to be smooth, free of loopholes, and no pits.
19. Water test and leak detection: Inflate the butt-welded inner tank to test the water, and if there are no leaks in the weld, it is qualified.
20. Matching cup mouth: put the inner tank and outer shell together, and the cup mouth is flat; handle gently to avoid pits, pockmarks and scrap.
21. Welding bottom: It is specifically implemented in accordance with the "Welding bottom welding process operation guide", and it is required to ensure that the bottom of the weld is penetrated and smooth, and there are no bumps, bumps, and missing solder joints.
22. Spot welding: spot welding getter in the midsole. Note that the getter on spot welding must be vacuumed within 24 hours to achieve a good effect, otherwise it will be invalid.
23. Press the midsole: press the welded cup onto the midsole where the spot welded getter is applied, and the pressure is even with the bottom.
24. Welding inspection weld bottom: inspect the cup with the well welded bottom, and pick out whether there are missing welds, poor cup welds or other bad reasons.
25. Vacuum: no tail vacuum, strictly in accordance with the vacuum operation standards.
26. Temperature measurement: According to the "Electrical Temperature Measurement Process Operating Instructions", check whether the cup is vacuum, and pick out the non-vacuum cup.
27. Electrolysis: send to the outside for electrolysis, the electrolysis in the inner cup is required to be evenly bright, without watermark and yellow dots.
28. Polishing: The cup shell is required to be polished delicately and with orderly lines, the cup mouth is smooth and bright, and there should be no obvious wire drawing, scratches, black wires, pits, and polishing paste residue.
29. Inspection and polishing: whether the polished cup meets the requirements, if it is not good, it needs to be polished again, and if it is good, it will flow to the next process.
30. Press the outsole: Press the outsole on the polished cup, and it is required to be flattened.
31. Spray painting or powder coating
32. Inspection of spray painting & powder coating: Whether the painted cup meets the spray painting requirements, if it is not good, it must be re-painted and polished, and if it is good, it will flow to the next process.
33. Laser engraving Yeti logo.
The stainless steel material is much thicker. Take Tumbler as an example. Yeti Tumbler's outer layer of stainless steel has a thickness of 0.6mm, and the inner layer of stainless steel has a thickness of 0.5mm. The thickness of other brands of tumblers is basically 0.5mm on the outer layer and 0.4mm on the inner layer.
Surface decorating: Most of Yeti tumbler, rambler and can cooler manufacturers adopt powder coating process. They are durable and wear-resistant.
In China, there are about 20 water bottle manufacturers that can produce Yeti tumbler products of the same quality or even higher quality. The price of each 20 oz tumbler is approximately USD2.9-USD3.5. The specific price varies according to the thickness of the material.
If you want to find a reliable bottle tumbler manufacturer to start your new project, please contact Keen Sourcing, the reliable sourcing agent company in China. You can choose to cooperate with Yeti's current four manufacturers, or choose other excellent manufacturers. There is a risk in working with Yeti’s existing suppliers, that is, when Yeti deems that your brand threatens its market share, Yeti will let its manufacturers stop cooperating with you.
Write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, you will get a reply within 24 hours.